Exciting Partnership: Netweb and NVIDIA
Netweb Technologies India Limited, based in Faridabad, has some exciting news to share! They are now partnering with NVIDIA, a big name in high-end computing, to manufacture the powerful NVIDIA Grace CPU Superchip and GH200 Grace Hopper Superchip MGX server designs.
- Netweb will be making more than ten types of servers, part of their Tyrone range of AI systems.
- These systems are designed for various tasks related to artificial intelligence (AI) and high-performance computing, which is like supercomputing.
Contributing to 'Make in India'
- The AI systems will play a role in India's 'Make in India' mission, contributing to the country's efforts in AI and advanced computing.
- This is great news for both the government and private businesses in India because it creates a local ecosystem to meet their AI and computing needs.
- The systems use the NVIDIA MGX, a super-smart design for different tasks like HPC, data science, language models, edge computing, and more.
- These systems can handle multiple jobs at the same time, like AI training, inference, and 5G, all in one system.
- Plus, they're designed to easily upgrade to newer hardware in the future.
Excitement from Netweb
- Sanjay Lodha, the big boss at Netweb, is excited about this partnership.
- He thinks that India's journey in advanced AI technology is just getting started, and with NVIDIA's 'Make-in-India' initiative, we can expect cutting-edge technology made right here that matches global standards.
So, get ready for some awesome AI advancements from Netweb!